The Toro Company is usually known for its commercial-use heavy-duty turf management equipment. But the TimeCutter series and especially the 75750 are designed for residential usage. According to their reputation in the commercial area, they have also made Toro TimeCutter 75750 a hard and tough machine with a big 50-inch blade without compromising on the speed and efficiency of a residential mower.
The mower runs on a 23hp Kawasaki Engine which can provide the three blades enough power to cut through the most entangled and roughest patch of the lawn. The mower can go up to 7 miles an hour.
Features of Toro TimeCutter 75750:
The deck in the Toro TimeCutter 75750 is made out of extremely tough 10 gauge steel and is fully fabricated by their trademark IronForged design which you can rely upon and can give you great performance too. The deck lift system is also hand-operated which is easier to operate. There are 7 deck height adjustments from 1.5 inches to 4.5 inches.
The riding lawnmower also provides with 3-speed options to ensure yours and the mower’s safety. The trim option gives a lower speed up to 4 miles an hour for trimming around trees and obstacles. The tow option lets the mower go up to 5 miles an hour for safer and better towing. The mow option lets you go at a fast speed of 7 miles an hour over a large open area for mowing and cutting.
The mower has a padded high-back seat which is hand-crafted and comes with armrests with in-padding which provides extra back support and comfort. There is a safe compartment under the seat that you can use to put your things easily so that they do go bouncing out of your pockets such as your wallet, gloves, your phone, or your keys.
Additional Features Of Toro TimeCutter 75750 :
The Toro TimeCutter 75750 lawnmower also offers some other features including:
- There is a foot lift system for height adjustment which assists in changing the height to the requirement.
- The belt cleaning requires no tool in this mower as it is covered by just a latch which can be taken off to clean dirt and debris and avoid the deck from corrosion.
- There is also a port in the deck that can be attached to a hose and with water running it will clean the three blades and the area under the hard deck.
- It has a dual hydrostatic transmission for a smooth drive system and the drive motors are cooled by 10cc fans.
- It also has cup-holders for staying hydrated while mowing in the heat.
- It offers a step-through front end for getting on and off the mower easily.
- It has 3 gallons of fuel capacity.
Pros and Cons of Toro TimeCutter 75750:
As with any riding mower, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this mower from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Toro TimeCutter 75750.
- It is made by a reputable company with lots of experience in the field of commercial lawnmowers which they have integrated into their residential product.
- A powerful 23hp Kawasaki V-twin 4 cylinder engine that powers the blades enough for all the difficult cutting.
- It has a 50-inch deck which provides much wider cleared paths hence reducing the time of moving by some percent.
- It is made with heavy-steel which can take a hit and give a longer life cycle.
- The mower also has tire fenders for keeping it safe from flying dirt off the wheel.
- It is also efficient around dirt, nasty bushes, and weeds.
- The mower does not come with a headlight or shade and does not have an option to add one without losing the warranty of the electronics.
- The control dampeners are a little firm and the moving levers felt a little harder to some people.
- The customer service provided by Toro with this mower is not the best in the market.
Alternatives to the Toro TimeCutter 75750:
We here at Best Riding Lawn Mowers know that one mower isn’t the end-all-be-all. As such, we want to ensure you have alternative options available. Below is a table with four alternative riding mowers that may better meet your needs.
Additional Riding Mower Resources
Looking for some additional resources for some of your more common mower-related questions? In the articles below, we strive to answer these questions before they become a problem.
- How to Start A Riding Lawn Mower: A Quick Guide
- How To Change Blades On Riding Mower Without Removing Deck
- Learning How to Clean A Carburetor on a Riding Lawn Mower
- How Much Does a Riding Lawn Mower Weigh?
- Learning How To Change Oil In Riding Lawn Mower
Our Verdict on the Toro TimeCutter 75750:
The Toro TimeCutter 75750 is a package deal with a powerful engine and a 50-inch strong built deck. The machine is built for long-lasting reliability. The combination of a powerful machine and a comfortable cushioned seat with armrests and cup-holders this mower is one of the top options if you are looking for a powerful residential lawnmower for 2-3 acres of land.
Interested in getting more information about riding lawn mowers, usage and maintenance tips, and recommendations for the best product options on the market? If so, you may be interested in the best Riding Lawn Mowers mailing list. We won’t spam you, and we don’t sell your data. That’s a promise. Sign up below!